- “I’ll be your light in the mist”:
- I made him sit in my seat and watch the Scousers lose in our beautiful stadium and what gratitude do I get? Yeah, he comes along and takes £20 off me… well done Neil Meredith 41 (6), this week’s winner yet again!
- “And put your face in the gutter”:
- I probably sat in his seat at Palace on Sunday and what gratitude does he get? Yep, Howard Thomas 9 (0) hang your head in shame just like that linesman…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- No takers on the 4-4 then ….10 got Huddersfield 2 Swindon 2, 7 (!!) got Chelsea’s 4-1, 5 got the 0-0 at Hamilton and 5 got the 2-2 that should have been 2-1 down at Selhurst Park. 4 got the no score bore in the big derby at Preston and Francesca F/Simon Lind/Neil M got the “Desmond” at the Madejski. Will O got Fulham’s 4-0 v Notts Co, Julian F got Stoke’s 1-1 at Eastlands and Richard H got the 3-2 between Kilmarnock & St Johnstone. However, best correct score of the week, goes to Savan Arora for his Hearts 3 Falkirk 2.
- Bet of the Week:
- From so near last week, to so far this week as Matt G gets it all horribly wrong (including his rugger treble tip!)… next up is Neil Meredith playing for himself and BotW spot prize slot 55th.
- “I’ll make you top of the list”:
- Tony Bowley stays top for a third week, now with a 12 point lead over Scott A. Jason M climbs up to third.
- “I know you better than this”:
- Little Frankie Fernandez remains bottom 7 points adrift of Jon T. Howard T falls ever close to the basement…
- “Turned around to see who’s behind you”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 36 places, is Neil Meredith to 8th. Honourable mentions for Mark Sh (+33), Will O (+33), Julian F (+15), Jamie S (+24), Martin S (+15), Tony S (+18) and Jazz S (+19)
- “And in the crush of the dark”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 18 places, is Michelle Fernandez to 44th. Dishonourable mentions for Andy C (-13), Sam A (-12), Olly O (-13), Dave N (-15), Gary B (-16), Stephen S (-16) and Mr 2-0 (-13)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week Thirteen, you WILL win these prizes! Current incumbents are Will O on 12th, Tony S on 17th, Simon Lind on 23rd, Josh H on 27th, Jazz S on 33rd, Rich L on 42nd, Jon A on 50th and Howard T on 54th.
- PAS World Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS World Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… Stephen Street.
- And Another Thing:
- tasty bit of goss from a PAS insider… “I had a meeting last week at the Emirates regarding overseas sponsorship, and on the subject of Arsenal playing a game in China, the answer I received was definitely not this season and probably not the season after. However, after that, there maybe a chance of it happening!!” Wenger to leave???