- “I feel it there in front of me…”:
- As the draws return to the football leagues, so do the points to Predict-a-Score. A keenly contested week sees Matt Gingell 33(5) get his head turned from the egg chasing and take this week’s £20. Well done Maffew, not too many pints of Pimms now…
- “getting further out of reach”:
- Until she can actually talk and not just point to food she wants to eat (constantly), her nan is the custodian of her scores… best hurry up talk then little girl! Francesca Fernandez 8(0) limps in last this week…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- I hate Montrose… 7 got the “shock” 1-1 draw between Raith & Aberdeen, 5 got the blinding 1-2 away win for Palace at Scunny, Sam A/Paul H/Will O got Bolton 0 Fulham 0 and Matt G/Julian F/Clare T got Donny 1 Reading 2. Paul J & Andy C have Pompey to thank for Man Utd 5 Portsmouth 0, Sam A (again) & Ben McK got the Posh 1 The Rich 0 and Jazz S & Stephen S got Kilmarnock 3 Inverness 0.However, best correct score of the week, and the season so far, goes to Stephen Street for his Hibs 5 Montrose 0.
- Bet of the Week:
- A bit of a bitter sweet last gasp victory for Palace, as it denied us a draw treble and £18 into the coffers – as did the injury time equaliser for Hartlepool denying us an away treble (and another £3) – splendid effort Mr Bowley, very unlucky to come away with nothing… next up is Matt Gingell playing for himself and BotW spot prize slot 39th.
- “…holding court with scheming money grabbers”:
- Tony Bowley stays top for a second week with a 11 point lead over Mark De-Ste-C. Matt G climbs up to third.
- “The things I have to do to keep myself from falling out of view”:
- Little Frankie Fernandez falls two places to the bottom 3 points adrift of Gareth M who moves off last place.
- “Something to break through the normal”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 28 places, is Stephen Street to 16th. Honourable mentions for Matt G (+14), Andrew D (+21), Simon Lind (+23), Ben H (+19) and Catriona H (+18)
- “…dreams of better days in better places”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 22 places, is Mark J B to 33rd. Dishonourable mentions for Michelle F (-13), Simon Linq (-13), Vim G (-14), Mark Se (-14), Jamie S (-16) and Danny A (-14)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week Thirteen, you WILL win these prizes! Current incumbents are Rob H on 12th, Neil O on 17th, Ben H on 23rd, Julian F on 27th, Mark J B on 33rd, Mark Sh on 42nd, Jon A on 50th and Jon T on 54th.
- PAS World Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS World Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… Mark Seels.
- And Another Thing:
- You’ll see from the table we’ve had a “drop out” so the spot prize amounts had to take the hit I’m afraid… Oh, and Wenger out!!!