- “…like a ladder to the sun”:
- We have another “double” winner! Matching Neil M’s feat of two weekly wins in a season, Martin Stafford 36 (7) picks up another £20 to spend the best way possible – betting on the footy! Sticking that score on Honduras Martin?
- “Crying, crying, crying…”:
- Bless her she must be knackered! Louise Briggs 10 (0) can always cite jet lag from Oz, late night nursing shifts and/or Citeh drawing AGAIN on her poor performance this week…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Those Arora brothers must be on predicting drugs… 18 got Rangers 3 St Johnstone 0, 14 got the 3-0 at St Marys and 14 more got the 0-0 at Hull. 13 got Lincoln City 1 Rochdale 3 and 8 got the great Liverpool 1 Arsenal 2. Danny A & Karl C got Leicester 3 Sheff Wed 0 and Matt W & Dave N got Coventry 3 Peterboro 2. Cat J got Aberdeen 1 Hamilton 2 and the 2-2 at Stoke, Tony S got 2-2 at Oakwell and Paul H got the 2-2 between WBA & QPR. Paul J got a much needed 5 points via Hearts 0 Dundee Utd 0. However, this week’s best correct score and of the season so far, goes to Sam Arora for his historic score of Sp*rs 0 Wolves 1
- Bet of the Week:
- Oh man! Jo L spent sooo long picking her home wins and horrible “no history” Chelski go and spoil it almost immediately! I think we knew Neil B’s selections were going to fail… This means spot prize slot 42 will reward zilch- so don’t end up there on the final table next week! Our only hope of nay reward this season will be reliant on Martin S’s second attempt of the season – come on Martin spot prize slot 65 needs you! (and I might end up there!)
- “…hit the spot”:
- Oh yes! We have a guaranteed grand stand finish on our 20th anniversary season! Timed to perfection, Jazz Sian goes top but only by a point just ahead of Rich L and Neil M. And just a point behind them come Will O and Matt W… all to play for then chaps – good luck!
- Paul Jenner had a reasonably good week and is only 17 points behind Wayne C – can he pull off the great escape?!
- “…climb, climb, climb higher”:
- Highest climber this week is Dave Nicklin up a whopping 19 places to 44th. Honourable mentions for Neil O (+10), Martin S (+16), Jamie T (+10), Greg E (+14), Paul H (+12) and Sam A (+11)
- “Makes me feel like a madman…”:
- Falling furthest this week is Louise Briggs down 12 places to 58th – dishonourable mentions for Pete B (-9), Tony S (-9), Nick H (-10), Gareth M (-11) and Mr 2-0 (-9)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of next week, you WILL win these prizes! Jon A is on the promos at 11th(+5), Stephen S is at 13th (-1), Pete B is at 17th (-9), Rob H is on the BotW 23rd (+1), Tony S is at 27th (-9), Danny B is at 33rd (-9), Mark McD is on the BotW 42nd (+3), Dave N is at 44th (+19), Dave McS is at 52nd (+4), Rich G is at 57th (-6), John McS is on the BotW 65th (non mover), Scott A is at 67th (+3) and Wayne C is at 70th (-2)
- PAS Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is Michelle Fernandez.
- And Another Thing:
- The famous PAS Poll is here – have a look, a little think and get involved!!