- The man who loved a 0-0 last season but seems to have shunned them wholesale this season (wonder why that is??!) has concentrated in putting in proper scores and come up trumps! Jon Allin 31 (4) wins this week’s £20 – Green Army!
- “B*stard child of guilt and shame”:
- He’s had to watch Denmark AND Portugal qualify for the World Cup from Sweden’s group and now Anders Hoglund 9(0) has a low score to deal with. At least RVP is on fire for Arsenal though… Eh? what? Noooooooooooooo…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- How on earth… 5 got Brentford 2 Millwall 2 and 5 got Greece 0 Ukraine 0. Jon A & me got a lovely 9 pointer from Bristol Rovers 3 Carlisle 2, Rob H got 5 points from Northampton 0 Grimsby 0 and Francesca F somehow threw a couple of dice (no, really) to come up with Rochdale 2 Chesterfield 3! We have a new best correct score of the season cos this week’s best correct score goes to Savan Arora who seems to be collecting “bests” this season! Huddersfield 6 Wycombe 0 is the new front runner purely for the fact if you watched the game you’ll know it should have been 12!
- Bet of the Week:
- Oh man……
- “Some things will never be different”:
- No change at the top save Neil Meredith now having a 4 point lead over Rich L – the chasing peloton is now headed up by Jon T… and ominously includes Jazz S!
- “Are you hoping for a miracle?”:
- No change at the bottom save Paul Jenner now being 2 points behind Wayne C in the wooden spoon avoidance race…
- “Running on”:
- Highest climbers this week are Mark De-Ste-Croix (again!) and Dan Pelgrom up a whopping 15 places to 7th & 42nd respectively. Honourable mentions for Jon A (+12), Louise B (+11), Pete B (+13) Saven A (+9) and me! (+9)
- “Better luck next time”:
- Falling furthest this week is Anders Hoglund down 13 places to 49th – dishonourable mentions for Jason M (-9), Catriona J (-9), Greg E (-11), Jamie S (-11) and Mark McD (-10)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week 13, you WILL win these prizes! Will O is on the promos at 11th(+3), Ben McK is at 13th (-4), Tony S is at 17th (+1), Mark S is on the BotW 23rd (-2), Francesca F is at 27th (+2), Pete B is at 33rd (+13), Dan P is on the BotW 42nd (+15), Julian F is at 44th (+1), Dave McS is at 52nd (+1), Olly O is at 57th (-3), Matt D is on the BotW 65th (+1), Scott A is at 67th (+1) and Wayne C is at 70th (-3)
- PAS Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is Danny Ashworth.
- And Another Thing:
- Think Thierry has a future with the GAA?