- “Your sky all hung with jewels”:
- He travels all round Europe supporting the mighty Reds and he’ll continue to do so in the Europa Cup this season (‘Ey! ‘Ey!). Another £20 then, for his second weekly win of the season, won’t go amiss for Neil Meredith 40(7)
- “Up against your will”:
- What’s worst? Getting ID’d in a Wetherspoon’s when you’re 24 years old or scoring 9(0) this week? Neil Osborne was nowhere near Preston for pre-gig drinks before the Enemy played on Saturday but Neil Birchall was….
- Correct Score of the Week:
- If only Tomas had stuck that chance away before Jody scored… 13 got Toon 3 Peterboro 1, 8 got the tutu at Oakwell and 5 (grrrrr!) got Wolves 1 Arsenal 4. Matt W & Ben McK got Blackburn 3 Pompey 1, Greg E got the only 0-0 available(in Edinburgh), Neil M got Hamilton 2 Motherwell 2, Mark De S C got off to a flyer with Bristol R 2 Southampton 3 and Mark McD got an equally good nine pointer in the South Wales derby. Every week I laugh at my mum when she sends her scores in but she has the last laugh this week – Patricia Fernandez gets this weeks best correct score and the new front runner for best correct score of the season with her Liverpool 2 Birmingham 2.
- Bet of the Week:
- Another near miss thanks to Celtic – Neil M is playing again to win cash for himself and BotW spot prize slot 23.
- “…a magic world”:
- All change at the top! Rich L is knocked into second by Neil Meredith courtesy of 3 correct scores. Matt G continues the chase in third…
- All change at the bottom! Rich G is off the wooden spoon position, replaced by Paul Jenner who is propping up the rest courtesy of 2 correct scores away from Dave N.
- “Through the thick and thin”:
- Highest climber this week is Mark De-Ste-Croix up a whopping 22 places to 22nd. Honourable mentions for Ben McK (+17), Gareth M (+19), Greg E (+12) Ben H (+17), Patricia F (+19) and Olly O (+13)
- “Too late to beg…”:
- Falling furthest this week is Julian Fernandez down 18 places to 45th – dishonourable mentions for Mark F (-15), Neil O (-17), Savan A (-13), Stephen P (-12) and Martin S (-12)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week 13, you WILL win these prizes! Lisa G is on the promos at 11th(-5), Jamie T is at 13th (-6), Gareth M is at 17th (+19), Shaun B is on the BotW 23rd (-5), Greg E is at 27th (+12), Michelle F is at 33rd (-8), Jamie S is on the BotW 42nd (-10), Mr 2-0 is at 44th (-3), Vim Gis at 52nd (-4), Dan P is at 57th (+7), El Presidente is on the BotW 65th (-4), Wayne C is at 67th (-4) and Dave N is at 70th (non mover)
- PAS Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is Neil Osborne.
- And Another Thing:
- When spreads go bad you can always rely on the little Russian to come up with a 66th minute goal at a cost of 22 – yay!