- “What makes me rise so high”:
- The Smiths, Blur, The Cranberries, Babyshambles, Sleeper, The Ordinary Boys, New Order, The Maccabees, The Mystery Jets, The Zutons, Graham Coxon, The Courteeners and of course, Kaiser Chiefs. Stephen Street 30 (5) can now add PAS weekly winner to his CV of success…
- “And sometimes I’m caught in a landslide”:
- This season is proving particularly “difficult” and none so more than this week! On the scree slope of sad scores, I present Savan Arora / Dan Pelgrom / Martin Stafford / Neil Templeton / Mark McDowell 6(0)
- Correct Score of the Week:
- If only those swine flu lot had scored one goal!!!… 9 got PNE 2 Middlesbro 2, 7 had the 0-0 bore-fest at the KC and 5 got comparable thriller of a stalemate at Swansea. Dave C / Tony B / Jon T got the 3-1 between Southampton & MK Dons, and Catriona J & Francesca F got Coventry 0 WBA 0. Rich G got Burnley’s 1-3 reverse v Wigan, my mum (Patricia F) got Man City 2 Fulham 2 (how??!) and Lisa G got the Houdini down at the Boleyn. However, this week’s best correct score goes to Will Oppong for his Barnsley 2 Bristol City 3.
- Bet of the Week:
- Jeez! If it wasn’t for those horrible people at the Lane we could have posted some prize money up this week – grrrrr! Surely, it will happen this week?!
- “…keep this heaven alive”:
- Rich Lee stays top – pegged back to four points by Jamie T and Matt G…
- “I don’t really know what I’m doing here…”:
- Dave Nicklin is now 5 points adrift of Rich G in the wooden spoon position
- “My beat’s so in time…”:
- Highest climbers this week are lickle baby Francesca Fernandez & proper grown up Dave Crisp, both up a whopping 24 places to 31st and 33rd respectively. Honourable mentions for Stephen S (+18), Jon T (+11), Tony B (+16) and Mark G (+13)
- “…twisting out of sight”:
- Falling furthest this week is Savan Arora down 19 places to 32nd – dishonourable mentions for Andy C (-12), Jazz S (-11), Danny A (-14), Dan P (-13) and Martin S (-14)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week 13, you WILL win these prizes! Mark Se is on the promos at 11th (non mover), Julian F is at 13th (-5), Danny B is at 17th (-5), Jazz S is on the BotW 23rd (-11), Gareth M is at 27th (non mover), Dave C is at 33rd (+24), Richard H is on the BotW 42nd (+10), Dave McS is at 44th (-4), El Presidente is at 52nd (+6), Howard T is at 57th (-9), Patricia F is on the BotW 65th (-1), Olly O is at 67th (-1) and Rich G is at 70th (non mover)
- PAS Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is Savan Arora.
- And Another Thing:
- Despite being placed on 30 days “at risk of redundancy” I will try really really really hard not to do an Arfur Fowler with the (Christmas) prize fund… promise!