- Life’s A Beach:
- He may be part of that band of LFC supporters that aren’t actually from the city (no, he’s not Norwegian – try Runcorn) but it really hurts when his team surrender the title so early for the, ooh, what is it now, 20th year on the trot? However, winning this week’s £20 should keep Neil Meredith 43(8) in cans of Skol for a good few weeks to help soften the blow…well, he’s not gonna be spending it on airfare to Madrid either is he?!
- ’Ssup B*tch!:
- We at PAS Towers are having a particularly traumatic football season both on and off the PAS pitch – Dave Nicklin 8(0) has now taken it down another notch…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- I thought it was a bad week… 12 got WBA 3 Reading 1, 7 had the Dingle derby ding-dong at Ewood, 5 got the Arsenal 3-1 and 4 got the nil-nil between Leicester & Derby. Jon A / Mark McD / Will O were rewarded for their faith in the Villa and Mark Sh & Ben McK got the 1-3 Saints win at Oldham. Lisa G got off to a flyer with Scunthorpe 3 Sheff U 1 and the Missus (F) managed conjure up four points from Everton 1 Wolves 1. But, best score this week goes to Vim Gupta for his “I know the SPL” Celtic 0 Motherwell 0.
- Bet of the Week:
- This is isn’t going to plan as we’ve yet to make money for any BotW spot prize slot or a weekly winner – can the Wool baaa-ck something decent? He’ll be playing for BotW spot prize slot 23
- “..you’re gonna see it in the fullness of time”:
- It’s a “plastics” top two but Rich Lee stays top pegged back to five points by Week 4 winner Neil M. Andy C leads the chasing pack in 3rd
- “You’re gonna have to find a way”:
- Rich G climbs off the bottom and leaves Dave Nicklin 3 points adrift in 71st
- “…don’t you fear anything”:
- Highest climber this week is a resurgent Will Oppong up a whopping 29 places to 37th. Honourable mentions for Neil M (+27), Matt W (+20), Michelle F (+17), Stephen S (+15) and Gareth M (+16)
- “Did you maybe lose your way?”:
- Falling furthest this week is Neil Templeton down 26 places to 51st – dishonourable mentions for Greg E (-15), Danny A (-24), Stephen P (-24), Sam A (-13) and Mark G (-23)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week 13, you WILL win these prizes! Mark Se is on the promos at 11th(-4), Savan A is at 13th (+2), Catriona J is at 17th (-6), Stephen S is on the BotW 23rd (+15), Gareth M is at 27th (+16), Mark De S C is at 33rd (-3), Mr 2-0 is on the BotW 42nd (+3), Stephen P is at 44th (-24), Richard H is at 52nd (+6), Dave C is at 57th (+7), John McS is on the BotW 65th (+3), Gary B is at 67th (-11) and Rich G is at 70th (+1)
- PAS Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is Clare Templeton.
- And Another Thing:
- Spread betting is evil – don’t get lured in kids….