- “I can’t see further than my own nose at this moment”:
- oh what a week! I feel so bad I think I need the doctor…which is convenient as Savan Arora is this week’s prize winner netting £20 thanks to his very impressive score of 45 (6) while all else floundered cursing France, Portugal and Ukraine for scoring one goal too many – well done Savan, don’t forget to rub your bruv’s nose in it!
- “I’m ready to be heartbroken”:
- He’s been away for a few weeks but John McSherry 11(0) enters back into the fray with a trickle rather than a splash…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Bumper week – 19 got En-ger-land, 17 got San Marino’s 0-3, 14 got Portugal’s 4-0, 11 got France’s 5-0, 8(!) amazingly got Kazakhstan to score against Croatia, 5 got France’s other result v Austria and 4 got Portugal’s other result v Hungary. Dan P / Jamie T / Martin S got one of the two Irish 0-0s (Czech v Norn Iron), Patricia F & Louise B had Spain to just edge Armenia and Patricia F (what’s going on Mum?!) / Matt G got the 2-2 thriller in Dublin on Saturday. Jamie T got the other 0-0 (Eire v Montenegro) and Simon L (welcome back Simon after all these years!) got Sweden 4 Albania 1.But, best score this week is Lisa Grey for her inspired 9 pointer that was Italy 3 Cyprus 2.
- Bet of the Week:
- If I had a penny for every person who said “ooh, I just missed out on a couple of big scores this week” I’d have 9p. Which is 9p more than Martin S brought in for spot prize slot 42…it’s not going well this… maybe the good doctor will cure our ailments…
- “..you are the crown jewels”:
- Rich Lee stays top & opens up an 9 point lead from the fast rising Andy C who in turn, is one point ahead of Mark F
- “I’ve got my life a complication here to sort out”:
- Debutant Rich Graeme slips to the bottom 1 point away from Jo L and my mum
- “Jealousy is more than a word now..”:
- Highest climber this week is (clue Cilla) Savan Arora up a whopping 48 places to 15th. Honourable mentions for Jamie T (+44), Nick H (+25), Simon L (+25), Ben McK (+23), Clare T (+27) and Howard T (+19)
- "..feeling sorrier for me the more I behave badly:
- Falling furthest this week is Scott Angus down 28 places to 54th – dishonourable mentions for Anders H (-19), Martin S (-22), Michelle F (-18), Gary B (-26), Paul J (-18) and John McS (-20)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week 13, you WILL win these prizes! Catriona J is on the promos at 11th(+7), Neil O is at 13th (-7), Nick H is at 17th (+25), Paul H is on the BotW 23rd (-13), Matt W is at 27th (-15), Mark G is at 33rd (+9), Dan P is on the BotW 42nd (-5), Dave McS is at 44th (+3), Howard T is at 52nd (+19), Francesca F is at 57th (+12), Mark McD is on the BotW 65th (-9), Dave N is at 67th (-12) and Jo L is at 70th (-13)
- PAS Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is Clare Templeton.
- And Another Thing:
- Christine Bleakley – fair play to Adrian Chiles, but you have to say the girl could eat an apple through a letterbox…