- Hollywood Final:
- Obviously the season for multiple weekly wins this season – our QPR friend Rob Hathorn 45(7) collects his second of the season just nicking past Danny A in the final week to claim the last £20 – congrats Rob, you might wanna wave it in the face of the young man below…
- 93rd Minute Misery:
- If Chelsea being dealt injustice after injustice wasn’t enough, we got a Spurs fan running in the last worst score of the week! Gareth Morgan 12 (0) has managed to get the score no one wants especially on the last week – bless.
- Correct Score of the Week:
- No one got the 4-2… Fifteen got THE MOST OBVIOUS 0-0 involving Wigan and Bolton. Eight got Liverpool 3 Newcastle 0, seven got Celtic’s 1-3 at Aberdeen and seven more got Man City’s Europa League encouraging 3-1 v Blackburn. Four got Arsenal’s 3-0 at Pompey, Olly O & Matt G got the quite unbelievable Port Vale 1-2 away win and Jamies T & S and Jon A got Forest 3 Southampton 1. Danny A got Chelsea 3 Fulham 1, Tony B got a cool 8 points from the Palace – Sheff U stalemate and Louise B got Watford 3 Derby 1.This week’s Best Correct Score award goes to Jazz Sian for his inspired (nee jammy) Burnley 4 Bristol City 0.
- Bet of the Week:
- One treble came in (well done Rich L!) and one treble didn’t (unlucky Tony B!) so we gained a fiver to take the overall season balance to minus £20. Ahh well, exciting new format to look forward to next season that should ensure this particular feature is taken VERY seriously next season!
Ooooh it’s gone to the wire but in Saturday reality talent show tradition, we like to milk the suspense, so you’ll have to wait a bit longer for the full lowdown – only right it gets the top billing it deserves (read: this weekend. I’m out and about til then and still a bit peed off about Tuesday – bah!)
- PAS Cup:
- We still have the Cup Final to be decided between Jazz Sian & Lisa Grey – you will receive updates and results cos I know you luv it!
- And Another Thing:
- RVP on the goal minute spread still didn’t really soften the blow…