- Very much seeing the woods from the trees, our very own “Bard of PAS” Mark Shakespeare 31(4) won this week’s £20 just seeing off Neil T & Tony B. Would you believe he got all the Scottish scores right too? Well he didn’t…
- Oh William it was really nothing… actually it was 13(0) for Will Oppong – off with his head!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- A Fernandez family fare this week… Six got 5 points from Wolves v Southampton and another 6 got 5 points from Rangers – Motherwell… – li’l Frankie F got the only nil-nil this week between Charlton & Birmingham and yours truly got the 3-1 at the Riverside. However, this week’s Best Correct Score goes to Julian Fernandez for his Liverpool 4 Blackburn 0. Good boy!
- Bet of the Week:
- Yay! We won! Crispy’s acca netted £25 so now we’re only £15 in the red with three weeks to go – Mark S, over to you…
- “How High”:
- Dave Crisp has his lead cut to 5 points as the top three remain the same.
- “Can’t Even Be Bothered”:
- He’s still on the bottom! Mr 2-0 is nearest to Will Oppong, ten points away.
- Highest climber this week is Mark Shakespeare up 11 places to 21st. Honourable mentions for Jamie S (+8), Lisa G (+7) and Tony B (+5)
- “You’re Not Very Well”:
- Falling furthest this week are John McSherry & Paul Henshaw both down nine places to 31st & 32nd respectively – dishonourable mentions for Dave N (-5) and Dan P (-8).
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week 13, you WILL win these prizes! Shaun B is on the promos at 11th (-1), Sean P is at 13th (+1), and Lisa G is on 33rd (-8)
- Other Stuff:
- Please make sure you send your scores back on a Word doc where possible! PDFs and normal emails are a proper pain…
- And Another Thing:
- Mr 2-0 could finish bottom – c’mon Will!