- He doesn’t wear one, but he’s just performed a trick with one… Dave Crisp 44 (7) records his third weekly win this season (the first person to do so in 20 years!) just edging out Jon T, Tony B and Matt G in another high scoring week – well done Crispy, that’s paid for all your ticket when we go to Anfield to scupper another title dream in that ’89 kit…
- Hardly a “poor” score but Francesca Fernandez 16 (2) managed to end up bottom of the pile this week and at the same time bring the family name into disrepute. Bed with no tea for you girl!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- You we’re al over the stalemates… Nine got THE MOST OBVIOUS 0-0 involving QPR and Crystal Palace, 9 got 8 points from Hull v Portsmouth and another 8 got 8 points from Coventry – Reading – nine others chipped in for a big bonus by nailing Celtic 4 Hamilton 0. Nine got the last gasp Cardiff 2 Swansea 2 and 5 got Heart’s 3-1 v Kilmarnock. Tony S & Richard H got the two-two between Dundee U & Hibs and Louise B & Ben H got the “6 pointer” at the Hawthorns. This week’s Best Correct Score goes to Matt Gingell for his Man Utd 3 Aston Villa 2 – in a normal season nailed on for best correct score of the season, but we’ve had that St Mirren one, haven’t we!
- Bet of the Week:
- Mr Crisp’s tip could only manage 7th in the National (did I tell you I had Mon Mome on the spreads?!) but hopefully it will be third time lucky for Crispy (and us!) cos we bloomin’ well need it!
- Dave Crisp goes into top spot with a 6 point lead over Jason M – Jamie T is a further 4 points behind in 3rd and is now only 5 points away from his brother…
- Rote Laterne:
- He’s off the bottom! Matt W now looks down at Will Oppong via four whole points and one big place.
- Highest climbers this week are Tony Bowley & Matt Gingell both up 7 places to 33rd & 26th respectively. Honourable mentions for Greg E (+4), Ciaran McG (+5) and Dan P (+4)
- Falling furthest this week are Mark Shakespeare & David Goggin both down 7 places to 32nd & 38th respectively – dishonourable mentions for Francesca F (-6), Mark J B (-5), Jazz S (-6) and Julian F(-5)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week 13, you WILL win these prizes! Louise B is on the promos at 11th(+1), Danny A is at 13th (+2), and Tony B is on 33rd (+7)
- Other Stuff:
- Did I mention I had State Of Play @ £10 e/w?
- And Another Thing:
- Drinking in Islington on an empty stomach – not a good look…