- Stevie Me:
- Monster monster score in a quite average scoring week has paid dividends for Rob Hathorn 46 (8) winning him the weekly £20. Well done Roberto, QPR don’t need your money so you might want to spend it on a treat for Toon missus – she’ll need cheering up!
- Stevie Wonder:
- About time a Sp*rs supporter had something to cry about again – I can’t be doing with al this “top half” malarky going on at the moment – Gareth Morgan 8(0) you are very poor!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- It’s all about the stalemates again… Seven of us got THE MOST OBVIOUS 0-0 involving Sheff Wed and Swansea, 6 got 8 points from Hamilton and another 6 got 8 points from Hibs (nice!) – four others chipped in for a bonus by nailing Kilmarnock 0 Motherwell 0. Clare T got the nil nil between Ipswich & Watford and 10 intelligent people (including my daughter!) got Newcastle 1 Arsenal 3. No one got Liverpool though so this week’s Best Correct Score goes to Matt Worsfold for his Charlton 0 PNE 0
- Bet of the Week:
- Sean P did send over an acca but it had Rangers in it so it would have lost anyway! My replacement treble didn’t happen so we go into Week 8 £30 down – Rob H, give us an international winner please!
- I Kissed A Girl:
- Jamie Tofeili takes over in top spot 5 points ahead of Jason M. A gifted young predictor hasn’t given up the chase in third…
- UR So Gay:
- He’s off the bottom! Will O now looks down at our Swedish representative Anders Hoglund via one whole point.
- Highest climber this week is (surprise surprise!) Rob Hathorn up a huge 21 places to 8th. Honourable mentions for Jon A (+15) Danny A (+6) and Clare T (+6)
- ..N Cold:
- Falling furthest this week is (surprise surprise!) Gareth Morgan down 11 places to 21st – dishonourable mentions for Sean P (-6), Mark S (-5) and Mark J B (-5)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week 13, you WILL win these prizes! Jon A is on the promos at 11th(+15), Tony S is at 13th (+3), and Clare T is on 33rd (+6)
- Other Stuff:
- Be aware it’s international week for Week 8 and it carries on until Wednesday’s games!
- And Another Thing:
- Isn’t it nice to see Mr 2-0 struggling…