- Tony Adams Ooh Ooh!:
- The shocking weather contributed to some shocking scores due to the postponements but somehow Jamie Tofeili & Jon Allin 30 (3) managed to buck the trend and get half decent scores! A shared weekly prize then for two players who couldn’t be much further away from each other (Toon & The Ho) – I’m definitely not handing over the cash in person.
- Big Phil:
- OMG! I thought last week was bad but I think we officially have the worst weekly score ever in 20 years – hang your head in shame just like Eboue – Dave Crisp 4(0)
- Correct Score of the Week:
- How many 0-0s??! It’s getting to be a joke!
- Ten got THE MOST OBVIOUS 0-0 at Wigan, Louise B/Julian F/Gareth M got the “desmond” at the City Ground, young Frankie F struck again with Coventry 2 Wolves 1, Gareth M struck again with Swansea 3 Ipswich 0 – Sam A got 8 points from Reading 0 PNE 0, Jon A got eight at Tranmere and Jamie T got his eight at Spurs (yuck!). However, best correct score of the week and new correct score of the season is now in the hands of Jon Allin for his WBA 2 Newcastle Utd 3.
- Bet of the Week:
- As expected we kick off the season £5 down as Sean P’s little acca fell away – we look to a double pronged attack from Jon A and Jamie T to get us in the black at this early stage.
- Other Stuff:
- It’s PAS Cup week next week so only those who progressed from round one need to fill in and send back a scoresheet – full draw and scoresheet to follow.
- And Another Thing:
- let’s get all the money in eh?!