- A very good week to get a good score and even better to actually win it! Jon Allin 42 (5) will happily receive his £20 just in time for his work Secret Santa or will it be for will he spend on the Plymouth Ho? (and does that become Ho Ho Ho at Christmas?)
- Bad Santa:
- I always offer to give an instant form guide when the missus does her scores on Saturday morning but I get batted back everytime – Michelle Fernandez 9 (0) is that stubborn she’ll continue with her erroneous ways!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Fifteen got the eight points at Stoke, thirteen got another eight points at Forest, Martin S got Celtic 1 Hearts 1, Anthony Y & Bev M got the excellent Hull result, Dave N & Louise B got the nine points at Burnley, yours truly/Stephen S/Mark McD got the really obvious 0-0 at Sheff Wed, Mark J B & Louise B got the “Desmond” at Peterborough and Andrew D got the last gasp 2-2 at Charlton – this week’s best correct score though, goes to li’l Frankie Fernandez who nearly claimed back her correct score of the season with Dundee U 2 Rangers 2
- Bet of the Week:
- We’re now £13.10 down – we had a winner!!! Thanks to Tricky Hirst’s Championship special we clawed back £32.50 – nice one Ricardo. Jonny A, can you get us back in he black?!
- Sheila Take A Bow:
- Richard Hirst keeps his 17 point lead at the top and only needs 20 points to secure the title (surely) Jason M has been reeled in by Jamie S and Jon A to set up an exciting (for them anyway) finish!
- I Know It’s Over:
- Matt Davies is off the bottom! He’s now 5 points clear of Danielle Fleming who sinks right down at the wrong time of the season!
- There Is A Light That Never Goes Out:
- Highest climber this week is Paul Henshaw up 19 places to 21st. Honourable mentions for Stephen S (+13), El Presidente (+13), Mark G (+7) and Mark McD (+14)
- The Boy With A Thorn In His Side:
- Falling furthest this week is Wayne Connolly down 16 places to 35th, not that he’ll care cos he’s in Japan with the Red Devils – dishonourable mentions for Rich L (-13), Gareth M (-12) and Michelle F(-13)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week 13, you WILL win these prizes! Louise B is on the promos (and making a claim for Top Girl!) at 11th(+2), Lisa G is at 12th (-1), Mark J B on 17th(+4), Steve T is at 27th (-2), Neil M is at 31st(+3), Anthony L is at 33rd (-2), Julian F is at 42nd(-7), Paul J is at 52nd(+1), Stephen P is at 57th(+2), Ben H is where you wanna be (and he’s been wishing for two weeks now!) if you’re a loser, on 65th(non mover) and Matt D is at 72nd(+1)
- Cup 2009:
- To qualify for invitation to the PAS Cup 2009 you will have to finish here at the end of Week 13 – current resident is Shaun B (-2)
- Other Stuff:
- How come it’s only Nick B getting grief for his pink boots and lime boots? Well?!
- And Another Thing:
- The annual PAS Poll is with you – hae a look, hae a think and get involved! (even if it’s just for a few categories!)