- Harry Boo!:
- I think we’ve got our League Champion now…Richard Hirst 34 (4) has landed his second weekly prize of the campaign and created a nice little buffer for himself at the top of the table – surely only a collapse akin to Kelvin Koogan’s Toon can stop him now? Where’s Jazz when you need him eh?!
- I’ll admit it was another shocking week of random scores but to get under 10 points???! Neil Birchall 7 (0) we salute you!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Seven got Inverness 1 Dundee U 3, five got Blackburn 1 Liverpool 3, four got Stockport 1 Peterborough 3, Scott A/Anthony L/Richard H got Bristol City 0 Swansea City 0, Michael G/Stephen S/Francesca F got Coventry 2 Nottm Forest 2, Michael G/Bev M/Ben H got Sheff U 2 Burnley, JohnMcS/Danny A got Birmingham 3 Watford 2 and Glyn W got Newcastle 2 Stoke 2. But, this week’s best correct score and now best of the season goes to Matt Worsfold for his thrilling nine pointer, Everton 2 Aston Villa 3. Like taking sweets of a baby eh Matt? Little Frankie is still crying about losing her title!
- Bet of the Week:
- We’re now £45.60 down – Louise B’s NW flavoured 5 timer went the way of all but one before – come on Tricky! We need a winner!
- Richard Hirst now has a 17 point lead at the top with two weeks to go – Jason M is slowly being reeled in by Jamie S and Danny A
- Matt Davies remains bottom still eight points behind Mark S and Danielle F
- Highest climber this week is Anthony Latter up 14 places to 31st. Honourable mentions for John McS (+9), Steve T (+9), Michael G (+9) and Bev M (+8)
- Falling furthest this week are Julian Fernandez down 16 places to 35th – dishonourable mentions for Seb A (-14), Moi (-12) and Andy C (-10)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week 13, you WILL win these prizes! Lisa G is on the promos at 11th(+2), Rob H is at 12th (+2), Rich L on 17th(+4), Matt G is at 27th (+4), Anthony L is at 31st(+14), Stephen S is at 33rd (+6), Anders H is at 42nd(+1), Clare N is at 52nd(+1), Donna E is at 57th(+5), Ben H is where you wanna be if you’re a loser, on 65th(+5) and Mark S is at 72nd(-6)
- Cup 2009:
- to qualify for invitation to the PAS Cup 2009 you will have to finish here at the end of Week 13 – current resident is Olly O (-5)
- Other Stuff:
- Remember Mr 2-0 winning £10 the other week? Well Neil m and myself were walking in the Northern Quarter (Neil calls it the “metal shuttered ghetto”, I call it edgy, post modern cool and different)when two discerning gentlemen of the street approached asked, in between swigs of sherry, for 50p. Safe to say Bargain Booze got a £10 hammering as they danced off down the street…bless!
- And Another Thing:
- The annual PAS Poll is here – get involved! Even if you fill in and send back one of the categories your efforts are noted and appreciated – go on, it’s Christmas!