- Numero Uno::
- Ladies & Gentlemen, we have a new predicting machine among our ranks – move over Jazz! Jason Morris has a 13 point lead fro his pal Tricky who in turn leads Jazz by 7 points. Ciaran McG & Mark S crash into the Top Ten and the “syndicate” from last year that split into five parts this year now has four of them in the Top Ten – we must stop them kids!
- Numero. erm, 73:
- Matt Davies (a previous Marmite winner I’ll have you know!) is still bottom 7 points behind Mark S. Mrs F is close to bringing the family name into disrepute in 71st!
- No surprises to hear Lisa Grey is the highest climber this week, up an enormo 33 places to 13h. Honourable mentions for Ciaran McG (+15), Julian F (+19), Neil M (+18) and Louise B (+13)
- No surprises to hear Dave Nicklin is the biggest faller this week, down an average 14 places to 37h (Mr 2-0 shared the honour too!) – dishonourable mentions for John Dan C (-12), Dennis McD (-13), Steve T (-12) and Clare N (-13)
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week 13, you win these prizes! Wayne C is on the promos at 11th(-5), Greg E is at 12th(-3), Tim B on 17th(-9), Dennis McD is at 27th (-13), Tony B is at 31st(+1), Steve T is at 33rd(-12), Louise B is at 42nd(+13), Stewart L is at 52nd(-3), Matt W is at 57th(-10), Michael G is where you wanna be if you’re a loser, on 65th(-3) and Mark S is at 72nd(non mover)
- To qualify for invitation to the PAS Cup 2009 you will have to finish here at the end of Week 13 – current resident is Julian F (+19)
- Other Stuff:
- The famous PAS Poll is on the horizon, we’re just finishing off the categories so get your memories recalled and get involved!
- And Another Thing:
- Wenger out!