- The Aimless:
- It was nip n tuck all the way but in the end they couldn’t be separated! Nick Hogwood & Neil Templeton 41 (6) share the Week 5 prize with £10 each. Well done chaps, Neil will be able to add a bit more to the wedding ring kitty and Nick will probably mock his brother in a sibling baiting fashion!
- She’s just got back from Down Under but she probably wishes she was still there, Louise Briggs 13 (1) is the bottom of the world of this weeks scores!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- I might have to scrap this section as it’s a) boring and b) I’m never in it! Anyway, 16 got Birmingham’s 3-1, 14 got Man City’s 3-0, 11 got Rangers’s 1-3, 9 got Rochdale’s 94th minute 3-1 (when I had 2-1 – grrrr!), 7 got one of the two 0-0’s available at Barnsley, 5 got Blackpool’s 2-2 with Palace, Danielle F / Dave C / Mark G / Nick H got Swansea’s 3-0, Dan R / Francesca F / John W / Neil T have a missed penalty to thank for Wolves 2-3 win at Watford, Michael G / Mark S got Liverpool’s historic win that stops Chelsea doing a 38 (yay!) and Greg E & Michelle F saved their skins from an abject week by getting a 10 pointer at Celtic. This week’s Best Correct Score goes to Dan Clements for his Everton 1 Man Utd 1.
- Bet of the Week:
- Speaking of Man bloomin Yoo, we can all hate them a little bit more as they let us down for £70 in Tricky’s 5 team acca. We find ourselves £10.60 down but have 2 winners to help redress the balance – step up Neil T (can you spare 5 from learning your speech?) and Nick H.
- Top Banana:
- Jason Morris swaps places with Richard H and he now has a 3 point lead at the top. Jazz S is lurking in 3rd and these three now have a 15 point buffer from the chasing pack. Neil T is the significant new entry in the top prize positions at 5.
- Rubbish Monkey:
- Mark Shakespeare slips 4 places to the bottom and I’ll err away from the obvious to say he’s in double double toil and trouble, Neil B is only 2 points above him and Sp*rs feelgood factor has spread far and wide as Michael G is off the bottom in 71st
- On The Up:
- Scott Angus moves up 25 places to 24th – skills! Honourable mentions for Neil T (+15), Dave C (+20), Nick H (+24) and Ciaran McG (+20)
- On A Downer:
- Steve Tagger falls down 18 places to 39th – Boo! dishonourable mentions for Mark J B (-15), Matt G (-14), Louise B (-15) and Julian F (-13)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week 13, you win this prize! Dave C is on the promos at 11th(+20), Nick H is at 12th(+24), Martin S on 17th(-9), Shaun B is at 27th(-4), Dan C is at 31st(+3), Danny A is at 33rd(-6), Mark G is at 42nd(-3), Paul J is at 52nd(+9), Mr 2-0 is at 57th(-3), Mark F is where you wanna be if you’re a loser, on 65th(-7) and Neil B is at 72nd(-5)
- PAS Cup 2009:
- to qualify for invitation to the PAS Cup 2009 you will have to finish here at the end of Week 13 – current resident is Dennis McD(+5)
- All been promised and paid in by the end of the week apparently!
- Other Stuff:
- My shadow scorer lost his way a bit this week – shame!
- And Another Thing:
- The 5-1 will be avenged ’Arry!