We’ve had a flurry of interested punters, the scoresheets are being processed, the huge-ever-pulsating-scoring-matrix-that-makes-tells-us-the-weekly-winner-and-compiles-the-league-table has been fired up by the coal monkeys and we’re almost ready to confiem this season’s runners and riders…involved yet? C’mon, you know you wanna….
We start on weekend 27th/28th September 2008!
If you’re a newcomer (hola!) or a regular (welcome back!), check out the “Rules” on www.pabspace.co.uk – they tell you all you need to know & hopefully it will all make sense!
Send this on to anyone you know who might be interested and get them to mail me so I can add them to the list – the more, the merrier, the more money in the kitty to be won!
P-A-S rocks! You get to show off how good you are at guessign scores! There’s a end of year poll where you get to show off how cool your music taste is! You get to show off how much money you take off the bookies in the “Bet of the Week” feature! Basically, it’s showing off…
Don’t take my word for it, check these testimonials…
- “I play P-A-S and I’m not mental” – K Charters
- “I put Palace to win every game. Sometimes they do. It’s all about the long game” – G Blackburn
- “I was sooooo excited and giddy about playing the legendary PAS I wet myself…” – L Gray
- “I know about football and I know PAS not only enhances your judgement for fixed odds betting it can be a considerable source of income in itself” – J Sain
- “I’m a girl and even I won a weekly prize – so two fingers up to you tw*tty boys who think you know everything!” – M Webster
- “I tried to play the system by putting in 3-1 blanket scores every week. I got found out and banned. Now I’m in jail. Don’t do it kids..” B Hannan
- “I just threw dice for my scores and finished bottom – I don’t recommend this” – A Bennet-Dawson
- “F*ck the football, why was Mark Ronson in the Top 5 albums last year?!” – S Morrissey
- “I used to play religiously every season and now I live in Australia!” – J Fonas
- “Don’t let your heart rule your head – Rangers always win 3-0 – it’s a nailed on 7 pointer” – C O’McGoldrick
- “I give my winnings to homeless smackheads” – Mr. 2-0
Anyway… The all leagues have kicked off, so time to start honing those footie predicting skills, watching every game on telly, swotting up on the reports in the papers, poring over the league tables and ignoring every single “tip of the week” from the pro punters – enjoy!
I’ll BE SENDING THIS INVITE OUT A FEW MORE TIMES AND THEN I’ll LEAVE YOU ALONE UNTIL NEXT YEAR… PROMISE!
PS – remember, getting involved will seriously change your Saturday afternoons for 13 weeks and Geoff Stelling will cheer and dismay you in equal measures! Go on, you know you want to… plus, it’s a real “water cooler” moment on a Monday morning at work!