- Norfolk in way! He’s racking up the money and weekly wins – Nick Hogwood 40 (7) collects his third prize of the season and crashes into the Top 5 to boot. And obviously hacks off his brother at the same time. And Ben A and Neil M cos they were pretty close too.
- Ahhh, bless! Our fave girl from Cymru (after Charlotte, natch) always asks for a mention and she’s ended up here again… nevermind, Lisa Grey 10(0) has got the memory of the grand slam to soften the blow…
- Correct Score of the Week :
- 10 got a feeble Celtic score, the nil all tip continues apace – Julian F & Gareth M got Bolton v Man City, 4 got Southampton v Coventry (inc. Julian F again!) and Martin S got Hearts v Falkirk. Quite unbelievably, Jazz S got Wolves 3 QPR 3 but so did John W! That left Ben Alder to take this week’s best correct score with Blackburn 3 Wigan 1
- Bet of the Week:
- Both Nick H & Wayne C (unluckily) failed in their quest and the PAS betting forum finds itself back in familiar territory – the red. By £5. Nick H can make amends this week though…
- Table News:
- Will O stays top and keeps his 14 point lead. Ben A is up up up and Lisa G is very much on a downer (again) Mr. 2-0 (booooo! don’t let it happen!) is where you’ve got to be for automatic Euro 2008 involvement and Martin S swaps places with Anthony Y again at the bottom.