- Month Off Work:
- Scotland sorted out the winner this week – Will O must have thought he’d won it when Aberdeen nailed Hibs, but he hadn’t factored in that Jamie Sellers 36 (6) had already bagged Motherwell’s 3-0 win. Well done Jamie, the penultimate £20 heading your way – gonna spend it on a ticket for Chelsea away in the Cup?
- Business As Usual:
- She always asks for mention in the round up, so here goes… Lisa Grey 11 (0) you are sooooo behind in the bragging rights round your house!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- A magnificent 7 got Motherwell, a surprising 6 got Blackburn, Dave McS & Julian F got Hearts draw with Celtic, Will O & Mark McD got Aberdeen, Mark G got Hull 2 Cardiff 2 (b*st*rd last minute goals – I hate them!) and Jon T got Plymouth’s 3-0 v Scunny. This week’s props though go to Mark Grey for his Liverpool 4 Bolton 0. Just when we thought the Trotters had turned the corner…
- Bet of the Week:
- Pah! Only Jamie S can save us now from being £50 down for the season…