- Special One :
- It’s looks like a formality but anything can happen (it won’t) in the beautiful game – Jazz Sian is now 20pts clear of Danny A in 2nd with 3 weeks to go.
- Second Choice Steve :
- It’s looks like a formality but anything can happen (it won’t) in the beautiful game – Neil Birchall is now 11pts away from Ben A in 65th with 3 weeks to go.
- Fabio :
- Highest climber this week is Scott Aslett up a I-never-move-anywhere-further-than-2-places-usually-oh-know-i’ve-got-a-nosebleed-now jump of 16 places to 44th – fellow climbers are Anthony Y (+13), Janine R (+8), Dave C (+11), John W (+10) and Jon T (+10)
- Sam :
- Falling furthest this week is Andy Chesworth (again) down a whats-happened-to-my-football-knowledge?-is-it-cos-I’m concentrating-on-my-wedding-next-year-and-getting-distracted (oops, did I just say that out loud? again? it’s gonna happen you know! why do you think he’s saving like Scrooge at the moment??) drop of 10 places to 61st – fellow fallers are Tim B (-9), Stephen P (-8), Ben H (-9) and Olly O (-8)
- Marmite :
- Love it or hate it, finishing here on Week 13 will bring a you a big jar of Guinness Marmite – the Mark Grey his lawyer shaped knife at the ready and toast in the toaster…
- Spotters :
- Current residents are 14th – Anders H (-3), 17th – Tim B (-9), 23rd – Ben McK (+4), 33rd – Dave McS (+2), 39th – Matt H (+2), 46th – Pam D (-10), 58th – Julian F (+1) and 64th – Danielle F (-2)
- Cup 2007 :
- At the end of Week 13 you need to be where Will O is (-2) to qualify for the Lucky 13 Spring 2007 & the Big PAS Cup!