- Young Guns :
- You would’ve got this last night but a certain Man Yoo fan only sent his scores to my work address… anyway, this week’s winner is Rich Lee 42 (8) who must surely come under some scrutiny seeing as he plays for Watford and therefore influence last nights result – hmmm, dunno, we’ll look into it with Aidy… £20 coming your way Rich, no doubt spends for new shinpads or a Nick Cave make up kit.
- Club Tottenham Ha Ha :
- Bless her. My niece, Danielle Fleming, wants to play with the big boys at football and then she racks up a pure girl score of 6(0). Still not as bad as Jon A’s score a few weeks ago though…
- Correct Score of the Week :
- 16 of you got the nailed on 3-0 that is Celtic, amazingly, 5 got Man U 4 Boro 1 and Mark S & Barrie R got Burnley 2 Southampton 3. No unique correct score this week. Rubbish really.
- Bet of the Week :
- Danny A stepped up and duly failed with the 7 team acca – we’re now £20 down but have Richard L to guide us to profit in Week 8. If you took my hint, you’d have got your money back with Blue Sq!
- Thought of the Week :
- Is Liverpool the only city in Britain where organised extortion is positively encouraged? Fair play though, it cost 50p to have your car “looked after” in 1983 and today it’s only a quid!