- Esplendido :
- He’ll be flinging toffees back at the players when he’s next at Goodison – Mark J Brown 40(4) is flush with Week 1’s £20 prize. Well done my Scouse friend – will you be spending the money on elocution lessons or losing it all in 30 seconds at the online casino?
- PAS virgin Mark McDowell 12(0) won’t forget losing his cherry for a long long while after this first time flop. Predicting the score for AFC Wimbledon is a long way from playing with the big boys Marky! Stick to the ping pong son…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Dreams are quite often hard to decipher. Of course, it all makes sense now! What I thought was a eight in the Land of Nod was actually a three – ho hum… Loads of you back in reality knew the Arse would get three against The Sheffield Tavern. Likewise for the Jambos 1-3 and amazingly, the 0-0 between Leicester and Colchester. Props to John G (Ipswich 3 Sunderland 1), Mark J B (Plymouth 3 Norwich 1) and Howie T / Matt G (Southend 0 Cardiff 3) but this weeks accolade goes to Ben Alder for his Reading 1 Man Utd 1 prediction – which leads us nicely to…
- Bet of the Week :
- Our very own World Champion (where’s the photo with the Cup??) Simon L was tasked on the opening week and his “safe” treble fell at the final hurdle thanks to Palace legend Stevie Coppell putting out a side to stop “unbeatable” Man Yoo – boo hoo! We go into Week 2 £5 to the bad. Mark J Brown is next up. It should be good kids – he likes a flutter.
- Table News :
- I’ll send round the first table a bit later on – see below.
All info will be up on the NEW (this!) webpage – but I’m not telling you where it is yet cos it’s not quite finished….Week 2 scoresheet and Week 1 table will mailed round later…