- Top One:
- Rather ominously Jazz Sian moves to the head of the peleton early doors with a nice 13 point buffer to boot – Neil M and Dave McS head the chasing pack.
- Not Sorted:
- Poor Neil Birchall stays rooted to the bottom 7 points adrift of predicting car-crash that is Jon A
- Up Up Up!:
- Highest climber this week is (fairly obviously) Howard Thomas up a whopping 46 places to 6th – respeck is due to Craig P-G (+26), Dan R (+24), Matt H (+31) and Ben McK (+32) who all had the foresight to realise the default score would do just nicely this week. Tim B (+36) actually submitted a scoresheet.
- Down Down:
- Falling furthest was our celtic friend across the water Ciaran McGoldrick who managed to plunge 31 places to 56th – those also not worthy of a mention are Mark G (-20), Simon L (-21), Martin S (-20), Jon T (-27) and Phil C (-21)
- Love it or hate it, finishing here on Week 13 will bring a you a big jar of Guinness Marmite (it was a limited edition when I bought it but now the market seems to be flooded with it!). Craig P-G has his knife at the ready and toast in the toaster…
- Spot prizes are well worth winning eh? Current residents are 14th. Donna E (-7), 17th. Mark F (non mover), 23rd. Michelle F (-1), 33rd. Simon L (-21), 39th. Olly O (+23), 46th. Anne C (+9), 58th. Greg E (-4) and 64th. Ben H (-4)
- Cup 2007:
- At the end of Week 13 you need to be where Will O is ( -5) to qualify for the Lucky 13 Spring 2007 & the Big PAS Cup!