- Class 1 (h)Omlette :
- In a pig of a week for predicting scores (what’s going on in the Scottish Prem??) getting over 20 points was an achievement – when Mr 2-0 has the 4th best score you know it’s bad… So, getting 30 plus is really going some (well done Tim B and Jazz S – you’re the bridesmaid for the 2nd week on the trot!) – congrats then to Howard “Hitman Howie T” Thomas for his v impressive 36 (4) that included 13 bonus goal points. Nice. Having recently given up being a bou- I mean, “door technician”, Howie will find the £20 a welcome income cos we all know our favourite people in clubs are really poorly paid for a dangerous job and that’s why they get angry and have to put punters nose first through fire doors… Don’t hit me! don’t hit me!
- Bad Egg :
- I think we’ve got a new record lo-score folks – Jon Allin 5 (0) has recorded a score that even a rugby loving breeze block could better. If they could use email of course.
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Loads (13) got Rangers, half a dozen got WBA’s 2-3 at Scunny (yeah, that’s how weird this week was!), Danielle F, Steve B, Mark McD & Richard L got Arsenal’s 5-0 cruise v a pub team from Derby, Howard T & Scott A got Gretna 3 Dundee Utd 2 (how?) and Mark F got the Toon’s 3-1 v Bad Boy Inc… However, on his birthday, Dave Nicklin takes this week’s, and new best of the season score with Stoke City 3 Plymouth 2.
- Bet of the Week :
- The curse of a weekly win strikes again. I failed. Miserably. I blame Benitez (Michael Parkinson, that mad man @ Tynecastle, Helen Mirren and the hapless Mr Jol). We are now £5 down looking to Howie T to come up with 7 winning teams for Week 3.
- Arsenal are going to win the League.
A few bods still haven’t managed to get their money in – this week please or you’re on the “Hall of Shame”! No. Really. Don’t make me do it…