In that case Predict-A-Score is the cult religion – and you can call me Ron…
P-A-S is back! (forget about those silly fantasy games – this is the real deal!)
We start on weekend 15th/16th September 2007!
If you’re a newcomer (hola!) or a regular (welcome back!), check out the “Rules” – they tell you all you need to know & hopefully it will all make sense!
P-A-S rocks! Don’t take my word for it, check these testimonials…
- “I play P-A-S and I’m not mental” – K Charters
- “I put Palace to win every game. Sometimes they do. It’s all about the long game” – G Blackburn
- “I was sooooo excited and giddy about playing the legendary PAS I wet myself…” – L Gray
- “I know about football and I know PAS not only enhances your judgement for fixed odds betting it can be a considerable source of income in itself” – J Sain
- “I’m a girl and even I won a weekly prize – so two fingers up to you tw*tty boys who think you know everything!” – M Webster
- “I just threw dice for my scores and finished bottom – I don’t recommend this” – A Bennet-Dawson
- “I used to play religiously every season and now I live in Australia!” – J Fonas
- “Don’t let your heart rule your head – Rangers always win 3-0 – it’s a nailed on 7 pointer” – C O’McGoldrick
Anyway… The SPL has already kicked off, so time to start honing those footie predicting skills, watching every game on telly, swotting up on the reports in the papers, poring over the league tables and ignoring every single “tip of the week” from the pro punters – enjoy!
PS – remember, getting involved will seriously change your Saturday afternoons for 13 weeks and Geoff Stelling will cheer and dismay you in equal measures! Go on, you know you want to…
PPS – seen the Guardian’s “new football game”??? – wonder where they got the idea from?!