- Derby Co :
- The best week to win as it’s all free and easy from now on in. Ben Alder 54(9) will be in full agreement especially as he has opened a healthy 11 point lead thanks to a superb correct score ratio (nearly 33%!!). Well done Ben, £20 (you owed btw) towards your first visit to Anfield, surely another fiver will get you there and back from Gloucestershireness…
- Sp*rs :
- He ain’t heavy (I got that gene) and now I’m not so sure he’s related either. Julian Fernandez 11(0) brings shame to the whole of London (and bit of Hampshire) with his utterly mad take on score predicting. Go on, say Pompey will make it to Europe!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Not that many to get, but lots of you snaffled up Sheff Wed 1 PNE 3 and Hibs 3 Gretna 1 and Andy C got a creditable Wolves 2 Plymouth 2. This week’s best correct score (and probably for the season!) goes to Greg Edwards for his 9 pointer, Livingston 1 Celtic 4
- Bet Of The Week:
- It was entrusted to our current champion and in time honoured tradition he’s gets us off on the back foot with his disastrous “Yokshire” treble (sic). We are £5 down and looking to Mr Alder to halt the slide in Week 2.
- PAS Cup 1st Round Replay:
- Matt Gingell 27 (3) – Jazz Sian 37 (6). Jazz moves on in unerring fashion to play Matt W away in the 2nd round.
- Get your outstanding payments in please – some of you have been in touch and made arrangements, but I’ve still to hear from a few of you…