- Good :
- Nearly 100 points in two weeks, of course he’s top! Steve Tagger now has an eight point lead and the Northern Jazz title…
- Bad :
- Bless! He’s away in Oz oblivious to the fact he’s bottom of the pile. Welcome home Danny Ashworth you’re two points away from spoon safety…
- Plain :
- Highest climber this week was Villa-ette Donna E up 15 places to 23rd. Others of note were Steve T (+10) to 1st, Dave McS (+8) to 9th, Karl C (+14) to 22nd and Martin S (+9) to unlucky 33rd
- Ugly :
- Biggest faller this week was Citeh-boy Mark G down 13 places to 41st (see! Lisa was right!). Others to mock were Mark J B (-11) to 29th, Howard T (-11) to 36th, Ben A (-11) to 34th and the missus (-10) to 45th (keeping your brother company are we luv?)
- Close & A Cigar! :
- Mizz Pamela R (-4) drops out of the Top Ten for the first time this season.
- Spotters :
- Mr. 2-0 (-1) on 17th, Donna E (+15) on 23rd, Simon S (+2) on 39th and Anders H (+2) on 47th
- Cup 2007 :
- At the end of Week 13 you need to be where Tapiwa M is ( +2 ) to qualify for the Lucky 13 Spring 2007 & the Big PAS Cup!
- Plucky little clubs :
- A week in football is a long time – he won his first weekly prize, had a baby and now he’s won his second weekly. Congrats again to Steve Tagger 52 (6) who has posted a staggering 99 points in two weeks! Another £20 coming your way Stephen – put it in the baby fund mate…
- Massive clubs :
- He missed the first few weeks and he might be advised to miss a few more. Jon Allin 15 (0) you’re having a ’mare son!
- Correct Score of the Week :
- Steve T / Greg E / Moi got Sheff Wed 3 QPR 2, Steve T / Donna E got Southend 1 Ipswich 3, Lisa G / Matt W got Aberdeen 3 Dundee Utd 1, Matt G got Inverness C T 3 Falkirk 2 and Steve T got WBA 3 Wolves O. But, looking for his 2nd successive Correct Score of the Season, Scott Aslett is the man to beat with his St Mirren 2 Rangers 3.
- Bet of the Week :
- Steve T was late in getting his BotW across (something to do with X Factor and cricket – weirdo!) so I took up the challenge and took another £5 away from the tally – soz! We’re down £10 now, but hopefully Steve T will bail us out on the back of his golden run. We’ll see…
- Some Fings :
- All the money is finally in (Greg E, you still owe £2.50!). The new webpage won’t be ready til 2007 (Wembley? Eh? Oh…)
- Thanx to Neil T for flying in specially to discuss plans for the 1st PAS awards party over a “few” pints on Saturday afternoon…
- When you send your scores over, make sure you’ve saved them first yeah? A blank scoresheet only gets you the 2-0 score!
- Arsenal are the best team in the world…..
PS- you may remember Mr 2-0 won a spot prize last season and as he’s a benchmark as opposed to a real person we can’t give him the money. On Friday we donated his £20 to a worthwhile local cancer charity so it’s gone to a good home and very much appreciated.