- Tom Tom :
- You’ve heard of Northern Soul, well, get ready for Northern Jazz! Neil Birchall is setting a breakneck pace at the top and threatening to do a Mr Sian. His lead is now 9 points from Richard L
- Scott Scott :
- The Swedes may be turning out top notch music at the minute but the predicting fraternity is all a bit Macclesfield. Anders Hoglund is propping up the rest 4 points from Danny B
- Found My Thrill :
- Obviously Steve Tagger is this weeks highest climber, up a big Yorkshire-man-pride-size 33 places to 11th. Hot also this week were Dan R (+26), Ciaran McG (+19), Olly O (+21) and Neil M (+19)
- Road To Nowhere :
- Obviously Dave Nicklin is this weeks biggest faller, down a big Geordie-title-hope-size 20 places to 29th. Cold also this week were Jamie S (-11), Greg E (-17) and Will O (-13)
- Close & A Cigar! :
- That man Steve T again – how apt.
- Spotters :
- Dave McS 17th (+7), Matt G 23rd (-9), Tapiwa M 39th (+2) and Danny A 47th (+1)
- Cup 2007 :
- At the end of Week 13 you need to be where Ben A is (-7) to qualify for the Lucky 13 Spring 2007 & the Big PAS Cup!
- Super Cally :
- A very high scoring week indeed – a trio of late 30 scores and a couple of level 42’s (Dan R & a rejuvenated Clare N!). But, this weeks winner may have a double celebration this week cos he’s won the £20 AND he should have a lickle baby very soon as well – congrats to Steve Tagger 47 (7). Scant consolation maybe for seeing your team lose 0-4 at home but will he spend the money on Pampers or some krunk juice? Pop yo’ collar!
- Chelsea Keeper :
- Yet another man to see a home defeat this weekend and it was made all the worse as he only scored 11 (0). Dave Nicklin “stand up/pogo/take of yer shoes if you love P-A-S!”
- Correct Score of the Week :
- Nothing unique this week so Ben A is still clutching that Lady…lots o’ peeps got Wigan – Man U, Arsenal, Dundee U – Celtic (amazingly!) and Plymouth – Derby.
- Bet of the Week :
- Week 3 winner Jamie S had a dismal week all round (see table later) as his Reading 1 Chelsea 1 punt fell by the wayside thanks to a goal line clearance in the last minute. £5 down again and next up is the T-Dogg (woof!)
- Some Fings :
- Why does Gary Teale wear contact lenses?? He hasn’t got any eyes! Just hollows that make Nick Skelington look like Marty Feldman…
- Why was Ronaldo’s showboat goal for Portugal ruled out in the week?? That cost me seven points mate…
- Why didn’t I check I had 1-2 and not 1-3 before cheering on that Norwegian poxy pixie paperboy on Saturday morning?
- And why did I also change my Kilmarnock and Motherwell scores as well? I could’ve been a contender! I could have been somebody!
Sorry. I’m glad I listened to Mark J Brown’s wild generalisation that “Plymouth win ALL their home games 3-1”. Not only eight points in the bag but I lumped on @ 20/1 too! A right touch!