- Champions League :
- He got one of the scores he required, so Dan Bushell 38(6) is the final weekly winner… Shame you won’t be putting that £20 towards a Cup Final ticket eh Dan?! Chin up son!
- InterToto Cup :
- Mourinho reckons Chelski won’t do a “Devon Loch” (or that thing about swimming after boats?!) but poor ols Steve Tindall has! Propping up the rest with the worst score this week – a lost-his-bottle-total of 15 (1)
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Only a handful got scores of merit but they all go the same ones! Toon and Brentford were had by many so that leaves Mark Fawke out front with his Luton 3 Reading 2 score and £5 in the bank. Although, there’s a stewards as Mark tried to claim Will O’s World Cup qualifying virgin the other week. Should he be denied his prize for being so bold and brazen? You decide…
- Bet of the Week :
- Did you get on after last weeks £63 winner? I did and Dave N’s selections duly paid out £78! Luvverly! Unfortunately the man himself didn’t back his acca and endured further misery when Shola “Shinner” Ameobi netted in the final minute to scupper Dave’s Solano/2-0 scorecast – oops! Margaret A’s selection fell by the wayside but the good news is if you followed the bets all season you’d be £176 in profit!
PAS Cup Semi Final Results
Simon Lindquist 32 (3) - Stephen Peaston 24 (3)
Jamie Sellers 36 (6) - Dan Bushell 39 (6)
Simon L pulled out a 14 point joker (ooh the irony of it being the Toon to knock out a Geordie!) to reach the final a la his beloved Woking and Dan B came out tops in a titanic struggle not a la his beloved Chelsea!
Jamie & Stephen both receive £12.50, the Final on May 13 will see the winner get £40 and the runner up £22.50. Well done players!
- You Are A Winner!:
- You’ll have to wait til Dave posts the final league table up – ha ha ha! Is it you receiving the inaugral PAS Lucky 13 trophy?
- You Are A Loser!:
- We all knew Greg Edwards would be rock bottom and will receive a wooden spoon in the post very soon. You are rubbish!
- You’ve Won A Spot Prize:
- You’ll have to wait til Dave posts the final league table up – ha ha ha! Mr 2-0 is one winner and the money is going to charidy (mate)…
All prize winners will be contacted and money paid in due course – congrats!
Another great season people, I hope you’ll come back for more come September – until then, it’s the Word Cup up next (I shall be in touch shortly). Thanks for bothering to take part and if you see Dave Nicklin about, buy him a drink cos his marking system has made this a whole lot easier and accurate (bar a few ricketts made by the staff here!)
Thought of the Week : PAS favours for anyone who can get me a ticket for the Champions League Final – we’ve booked the ferry!!