- Cookie :
- Exciting finish again as it went down to the last game and Watford provided the correct result for Tapiwa Madovi 38 (6). Well done T, let’s hope I don’t have to take the £20 back off you cos of some, ahem, admin error in the score marking…
- Congratulations Neil Meredith 14(0), not for your pathetic score, but for the birth of your lovely daughter yesterday. Lucky girl takes after her mum…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Loads got on the Arsenal revival and the Aberdeen cert. Quite a few got the Norwich score, 3 got Motherwell & Hibs 2-2 draw and 3 got Watford’s romp. This weeks best correct score goes to the Weekly Winner for his Newcastle Utd 1 Liverpool 3.
- Bet of the Week :
- God bless Jon T! He may have had a mare with his PAS but he came up trumps with his acca! We’re now £8 to the good after a £38 win – Tapiwa, you’ve got a tough act to follow…
- Great Height:
- The new leader by 1pt is Steve T – big up.
- The Pit:
- The same wodden spooner as last week, Greg E, is now 6 points from not being embarrassed…
- Highest climber is Dan McG (+10) closely followed by Tapiwa M (+7), Julian F (+6) and Ben H (+5)
- Biggest faller is a joint effort from Jon T & Darryl M (-7), others of note are Michelle F (-6) and Mr 2-0 (-5)
- Spot Prizers:
- Karl C on 11th (+4), Danny A on 23rd (-2) and Andy b on 30th (-3)
++++++ It’s Q/F CUP WEEK too, so all those still involved with a home draw, remember your JOKER! +++++++
Thought of the Week : Why did I have to be greedy and add the “nailed on” Wycombe to Jon T’s selections…?