After the mix-up mare of Week 7, it emerged that Jon Tofeili was the correct winner and therefore responsible for redressing our £30 deficit – over to the bookies favourite Geordie…
If you do this, for a £5 stake you will get £38.19, about 8-1
Thought I’d justify my selections…
- Think on form Arsenal who are pushing for 4th will be too strong for Charlton on Saturday.
- Bolton… well they are playing the scum at home (need I say more)
- Man Utd are playing well and should win… unless Fergie takes a bung for his old mate Robson.
- Colchester aren’t too clever lately but I expect them to turn Swindon over as they need to open up a gap on Oldham who beat them last week to consolidate their position in the play-offs.
- Grimsby are on form and beat barnet at home last week 3-0. Fancy a repeat against a poor Bury side.
- Finally Aberdeen to beat Livingston. Simply cos their playing Livingston who are sh*te.
- Note: Celtic weren’t on my coupon but I’d take them to beat Inverness.
My Bet… put on today on bet365.com
- Arsenal v Charlton
- (Full Time Result) Arsenal 3/10
- Bolton v Sunderland
- (Full Time Result) Bolton 1/3
- West Brom v Man Utd
- (Full Time Result) Man Utd 1/2
- Colchester v Swindon
- (Full Time Result) Colchester 8/15
- Grimsby v Bury
- (Full Time Result) Grimsby 1/2
- Aberdeen v Livingston
- (Full Time Result) Aberdeen 4/9