- Aaron Lennon :
- One of the all time top scores recorded this week by a man who (I think) holds the actual record. My lovely Sp*rs friend, John Williamson 54 (8), collects £20 to maybe contribute to the “can we have our motto back” fund at Wh*te H*rt L*ne… Well done Johnny boy – top score!
- Didier Drogba :
- For the 2nd time this season Andy Bowkett 12 (0) is out pointed by everyone including a miserable Mr 2-0.
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Far too many got Celtic, Hibs and amazingly, Sp*rs. Steve P and Simon S got the Toon correct but this weeks honour goes to Will Oppong for his Burnley 0 Reading 3 prediction.
- Bet of the Week :
- Henry obliged, Nolan had one chalked off and Rooney was determined not to score last night… We failed again and are now £25 down. John W, we need your help!
- Jazz Sian moves ominously up 1 place to top spot with a 3 point gap to boot
- Our resident Wiganer, Neil Birchall, must be feeling a bit like Pascal Gloves as he slips 1 place to bottom, 1 point behind Greg E
- Stephen P is the highest climber this week, up a whopping 18 places to 11th – other acheivers of note are John W in 6th (+8), Jamie S in 12th (+16), El Presisente in 15th (+9), Margaret A in 16th (+15) and Julian F in 20th (+10)
- A joint effort in falling the furthest from Darryl M / Tapiwa m / Andy B all down 11 places to 26th / 28th / 29th respectively – other non acheivers are Michelle F in 17th (-9), Mr 2-0 in 23rd (-10), Pam D in 24th (-8) and Mindy N in 31st (-9) Intertoto Cup: Sitting on a cash prize spot are Stephen P (11th), Mr 2-0 (23rd) and Dan McGowan (30th)
Thought of the Week : Wanna be the first recipient of the PAS Trophy? It’s nice, sliver and not unlike a FA Cup moneybox – win this season’s title and it’s yours until the next champion comes along! Upon receipt you are obliged to send over a photo with the Cup so we can start building our Hall of Fame. Yours truly will be the first featured on said site soon – I won a medal for winning the Euro 92 title…