- DJ Campbell :
- He wasn’t in the Cup cos he didn’t qualify and only got into the prestigious Spring Lucky 13 cos he’s now an honourary board member at PAS Towers. Yes, Dave Nicklin 37 (5), picks up the first £20 (always nice!) and can now play for fun for the remaining 12 weeks – howay!
- Wigan, Bolton, out of the PAS Cup to the mother-in-law, 11(0)… My week was complete! I don’t like football…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Loads got the Arse demise, a lot got Man Yoo (how to play properly in the Cup Mr Wenger if you’re reading..), a few got Villa, a handful guessed Brentford (Jamie S / Jon T / Matt W), Dave N should have won with his Huddersfield 3 Oldham 2. However, the current holder is Mark Fawke for his Colchester 3 Derby 1(scant consolation for finishing one point off the prize money?)
- Bet of the Week :
- Mr Nicklin, you’re up first – what will you be wagering £5 on next week?
- The Cup – R3 2nd leg results
- Ding dong battle between the Neil’s B & M – Simon S is the lowest scoring person to progress – John W is the highest scoring person to go out…
Spring Cup Draw will be made soon – 4th round is on weekend 18th/19th February.
Thought of the Week : Don’t try and move house and do your scores – it doesn’t work…