- He owes it all to that lad who notched late doors for Soton cos it edged me out of winning the weekly prize – John Williamson 30(5) is this weeks winner and will no doubt spend the £20 on a “I Hate Sol” t-shirt or something equally bitter as the dirty Sp*rs yet again fail to beat Les Gooners despite us having our worst side out for years… Ha ha ha!
- Sir Alex:
- From hero to zero in one fell swoop, Pam Dyson 9(1) capitulates but is joined by a despondent Mackem in the form of Joanne Gracie 9(0)
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Quite a few of us got the Citeh score right for the only “bonus” points of the week. All other scores of note (Everton, Coventry, Wigan etc) were snaffled up by at least two people so for the first time in ages, we don’t have a CSW. Scott A is lovin’ it…
- Bet of the Week:
- Pam D didn’t get back to me and stand in Danny A was too late for me to send it round. Just as well really as it was a wrong un by 3.15… I won’t mention the bets Jon T and myself put on Friday night either! Johnny W, you’re up next mate.
- Meredith B had a bit of trouble getting their scores thru this week for some reason (an error report was sent). If this happens to you, either send it to my GMail e-dress ([email protected]) or forward on your scores later along with the error report so I can see when you originally tried to send. Just to make sure no skulduggery is going on, not that you lot would try such a thing…
Table after Week 6
- Looking Good On The Dancefloor:
- Ex indie-fop John Williamson is strutting his stuff up 8 places to lead the way by 2pts from Ben H.
- Robot From 1984:
- None of the bottom 3 moved but Martin Stafford is now only 4pts away from Kim A.
- I may be officially “dole scum” (anyone got any vacancies at their place??!) but I’m movin’ on up and officially this weeks highest climber up 9 places to lucky 13th. Other movers include John W (see above), Neil Birchall (+6), Fred R (+6), Jamie S (+6) and Mark F (+7)
- Frozen Shoulders:
- Not only a 1-4 home defeat to Pompey (Pompey??!) to deal with, Joanne G is also this weeks furthest faller down 14 places to 33rd. Other stiffs are Stephen P (-8), Pam D (-9), Richard L (-8), Scott A (-10) and Olly O (-11).
- Wayne C is up 3 to 17th, Gary B is up 2 to 27th and Matt G is up 3 to 42nd. Richard L is down 8 to 32nd ad where you need to be come Week 13 to get an invite to the Cup comp in 2006.