- Nice story this, and a lesson to us all! Unfortunately, Tapiwa Madovi had to attend his nan’s funeral back in Zimbabwe last week, so P-A-S was the last thing on his mind. Luckily one of his mates at work sorted the scores for him in his absence and guess what? Yep, 42(7) was this weeks winning score! So, always make sure you’re nice to someone in work cos you never know when they’ll help you out! Now, whether Tapiwa will share the wealth or not is another matter…
- In a week that failed to produce the usual rich pickings of 3+ goals in a game, Margaret Ashworth and Jim Bloor suffered most as they only chalked up 15(0) each.
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Pesky Luxemborg scuppered my 5-0 prediction by scoring a penalty in Russia and the other “big” score was had by many (Bosnia 3 San Marino 0). This week’s accolade goes to Fred Rowe who somehow worked out Georgia would draw 0-0 with Kazakhstan. Small compensation for missing the weekly prize by a point though…
- We might start the weekly winner giving his/her tip of the week for the gamblers amongst us – but after last years disaster, we might not…